I believe in simplicity and total flexibility. It is why I charge an hourly rate so you can decide how long you want me for. You are not locked into a package with a coverage and product(s) you may not want.
I therefore have 2 options –
1. High season – Weekend and bank holidays, May to Sept – £200 per hour. (9th hour and beyond – £100 per hour)
2. Low season – Weekend and bank holidays, Jan to April and Oct to Dec. Plus weekdays any time of year – £175 per hour. (9th hour and beyond – £100 per hour)
The above prices include –
* All images presented in high res digital format on disc/memory stick and also as a download (via my website or dropbox). Each image is tweaked for density, contrast and colour balance before being edited in a mixture of colour and black and white. You will have unlimited sharing and reproduction rights.
* Pre wedding consultations either by phone, Skype or in person at my studio in Reading.
* An online, private, gallery to share with friends and family up to 1 year after your wedding. From this you can order desk prints, framed wall portraits and canvasses
How much coverage do we need ? –
This is a common question and its good that you ask. First and foremost when you tell me your wedding plans and timings I will recommend the perfect coverage. We will also confirm this when we have a final meeting a week or two before the date. So there is no need to decide straight away.
Generally speaking if you want coverage from the preparations to the 1st dance and beyond you will be looking at 9 hours or more.
If you want coverage from the start of the ceremony up to the 1st dance you will require around 6 to 7 hours.
For coverage from the ceremony to the early part of the reception you will probably require 4 to 5 hours.
And if you want just the ceremony covered with some formal shots afterwards you will most likely require 2 to 3 hours.
The good news is I’m very flexible. So if you require extra hours on the day (if the day is running late for example or you’ve decided you like me and want more covered) I will stay on and bill you the extra hour(s) on your return from honeymoon.
Books are optional extras starting from £250 and can be ordered at any time before or after your wedding.
Additional costs include travel and possible accomodation if more than 50 miles from Reading. Central London weddings may also incur a small surcharge.